Anime Reviews 


In this blog i will tel my personal experience with some animes , also this blog is dedicated to write about some anime recomendations, give reviews and opinions , and the purpose is to discover new stories , share great experiences involving anime.

mi first experience with anime was at the age of 6 , I remember that I never felt atracted by average cartoons such as: Plaza Sesamo or Barney, even been as kid I felt that those plots so borring. Then I discovered a new kind of stories , animated stories that were very catching , and deeper that other cartoons, at the time I didn´t knew that those stories had a name and was Anime.

The first stories  I saw were: Ranma 1/2, Pokemon, Digimon, and Samurai X, personally I was facinated by those stories, and also was a great topic of conversation with my friends.

After that I was into anime , discovering amazing soties , in fact in this days those storie are profitable that Holliwood stories and is my intention to recomendate some of those stories and get into this culture.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog